Job Number: 24349
Pay Rate: $22.00/hour
Our client is seeking an Entry Level Lab Technician. This is an excellent opportunity with a local company that strives for excellence every day. This growing company has competitive advancement opportunities, as well. If you enjoy busy work and science excites you, apply today!
Location: Fargo ND
Compensation: $20/hr - $22/hr
Schedule: 7 am 4 pm M-F
- Perform various manufacturing tasks in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Review daily work instructions and organize individual daily workflows.
- Document production activities in the Internal Database.
- Coordinate production events with buffer preparation operators.
- Sample submission to Quality Control.
- Perform various Quality Control assays in accordance with standard operating procedure for interim testing of manufactured product.
- Perform final adjustment and formulation, dispensing, and labelling of manufactured products.
- Communicate the status of operations, production issues, and safety and maintenance issues to appropriate area management.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High School Diploma required.
- Previous lab experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as needed
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and time management skills
- Ability to clearly communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
How to Apply:
- Contact: Michael or Tyler at (701) 293-6905
- Email: michael@pesfargo.Com or tyler@pesfargo.Com
- Visit Us: 2605 42 nd St South in Fargo, ND
- Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8: 00am-5: 00pm
Preference Employment Solutions is a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! We are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL. Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.